Alrighty, So I'm not exactly sure how many people still read/check this at all (I know I've not been v. good lately, but...). My new post is about brownies. I've just cooked my first Betty Crocker brownies here, and aside from using weird metric measurements (not weird in that they're metric, but weird in that they don't follow customary measures I have on my measuring cups), they smelt like browned marshmallows and taste like perfectly cooked s'mores.
I don't know if it was because of what was cooked in the kitchen before, or if it's because I've been wanting to try cooking marshmallows in our grille (built into the oven), but that's just how it goes sometimes I suppose.
Anyway, that's pretty much all that's new. Aside from having a bunch of coursework due in on Monday. Sorry for not being overly exciting... Although I did eat them from a dala horse tin using chopsticks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sounds good to me!
ReplyDeleteYou are correct about folks looking at this site. Is this 2010 or 2011? I loose track.
ReplyDelete