14 October 2009

Odd Things I Miss in Wisco

So instead of making a standard list of family, friends, etc. etc. I thought I'd make a list of all the odd things one would never expect to miss, but does: 



  1. Culver's Fried Cheese Curds: you have no clue what I'd do right about now to get my hands on some...
  2. Sargento's 4 Cheese Mexican: the former corner stone of all my cooking
  3. Kurt Vonnegut: I miss my KV collection... :( 
  4. Language Dictionaries: Perhaps the most useful thing I had to leave behind...
  5. Envelopes: not that I couldn't get them here, I just haven't thought to buy any
  6. Kleenex: same as envelopes 
  7. Washing Machine and Dryer: at least so I don't have to walk across campus would be nice...
  8. Wireless Internet: the dorms have ethernet... the rest of the campus has wifi though... 
  9. Clorox Cleaning Wipes: another thing I just can't be bothered to get... 
  10. People Knowing how to use a Microwave: seriously, bread and meat-like substances are a no-no... Microwaves are to re-heat things, even I know that!

No comments:

Post a Comment