Here's my academic schedule for the first semester of classes. Additionally, I've got rowing Tuesday, Wednesday and ever other Saturday night. On the Saturday I'm not rowing, I've joined the archery club. I'm also thinking of joining the Ballroom Dance Club, which meets on Sunday nights. I'm thinking of joining fencing, but I'm not completely sure yet. Hopefully I'll also find out the tennis schedule soon...
Monday:
10.00 - 11.00: Spoken German for Academic and Professional Contexts
12.00 - 13.00: Written Spanish in Academic and Professional Contexts
16.00 - 18.00: Russian Language (ab initio)
Tuesday:
11.00 - 12.00: Oral Spanish for Academic and Professional Contexts
12.00 - 13.00: Introduction to German Speaking Cultures and Societies
14.00 - 16.00: Arabic - Global Graduate Award
17.00 - 18.00: Written German for Academic and Professional Contexts
Wednesday:
10.00 - 11.00: Russian Language (ab initio)
12.00 - 13.00: German Grammar and Functions I
Thursday:
12.00 - 13.00: Introduction to Language Study
13.00 - 14.00: Spanish Grammar and Functions
14.00 - 15.00: Introduction to the History of Spain
15.00 - 16.00: Modern History of the German-Speaking Countries
Friday:
OFF!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment